The Conference focuses on various aspects of mathematical modelling and usage of modern methods for analysis and numerical solution of contemporary problems of science and engineering. It aims, in particular, at fostering cooperation among practitioners and theoreticians in this field. Another very important goal of the MMA is to assist the creation and maintenance of contacts between scientists from the West and the East. Working language of the Conference is English.
Main topics of the conference
- application of mathematical methods to industrial problems;
- engineering optimization and multi-level searching problems;
- financial mathematics and mathematics in economics;
- mathematical modelling and analysis on the basis of fuzzy sets;
- analysis and numerical methods for differential and integral equations;
- multi-objective optimization and natural resources management;
- methods for computationally complex problems and problems of parallel algorithms and parallel computing;
- orthogonal expansions, wavelets and splines;
- inverse and ill-posed problems.