17th International Conference on
Mathematical Modelling and Analysis
17th International Conference on Mathematical Modelling and Analysis will take place in Tallinn on June 6 - 9, 2012.
Conference is organised by
- European Consortium for Mathematics in Industry
- Institute of Cybernetics at Tallinn University of Technology
- Institute of Mathematics of Tallinn University of Technology
- Estonian Operational Research Society
The Conference focuses on various aspects of mathematical modelling and usage of modern methods for analysis and numerical solution of contemporary problems of science and engineering. It aims, in particular, at fostering cooperation among practitioners and theoreticians in this field. Another very important goal of the MMA is to assist the creation and maintenance of contacts between scientists from the West and the East. Working language of the Conference is English.
Main topics of the conference
- application of mathematical methods to industrial problems;
- engineering optimization and multi-level searching problems;
- financial mathematics and mathematics in economics;
- mathematical modelling and analysis on the basis of fuzzy sets;
- analysis and numerical methods for differential and integral equations;
- multi-objective optimization and natural resources management;
- methods for computationally complex problems and problems of parallel algorithms and parallel computing;
- orthogonal expansions, wavelets and splines;
- inverse and ill-posed problems.
International Program Committee
A.Buikis (Latvia), J.Cepitis (Latvia), R.Ciegis (Lithuania), M.Collan (Finland), F.Gaspar (Spain), U.Hämarik (Estonia), J.Janno (Estonia), A.Lorenzi (Italy), P.Matus (Belarus), K.Miettinen (Finland), P.Oja (Estonia), W.Okrasinski (Poland), A.Pedas (Estonia), R.Plato (Germany), U.Raitums (Latvia), M.Sapagovas (Lithuania), G.Shishkin (Russia), A.Stikonas (Lithuania), O.Vaarmann (Estonia), G. Vainikko (Estonia)
J.Janno (Chairman), O.Vaarmann, G.Tamberg, M. Tamm, T.Riismaa, I.Kangro, E.Pilk
For registration please fill the registration form and send it by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org before 31.03.2012. The registration form can be downloaded here.
Authors are requested to send a 1-page abstract by e-mail to the address email@example.com before 31.03.2012. The abstract must be written in LaTeX using the MMA2012 style. The class file and samples for MMA2012 style can be downloaded here.
Selected papers of the Conference will be published in Vol. 18 of "Mathematical Modelling and Analysis" (The Baltic Journal on Mathematical Applications, Numerical Analysis and Differential Equations). All papers will be peer-reviewed.
Prof. Jaan Janno
Institute of Cybernetics
Tallinn University of Technology
Akadeemia tee 21
12618 Tallinn, Estonia
MMA2012 should be addressed to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org